Assignment – 1 Article Reflection
1. They must be CLEARLY related to economics
a. Part I – In your own words summarize the facts of the article. Provide an overview of the key topics, or a description highlighting the main points.
b. Part II – In your own words explain how it relates to the course your enrolled in.
c. Part III – What do you think about the topic… do you agree, disagree, or do you have thoughts on the topic? Provide an analysis of the issue or issues and provide your opinion and provide support for it
2. You are free to choose an economic topic occurring at any level. For instance at the local level economic stories regarding Massena & St. Lawrence County. Any reflections on economic topics regarding NYS and of course the national economy are also welcome.
You may also use the school library search engines as a resource to search by topic or to access an article from a newspaper or magazine with a paid subscription requirement. Ex- Wall Street Journal
1. Your name will appear on the top of the page in the left hand corner.
2. The date of completion will appear on the top right hand corner.
3. Double spaced (typed)
4. Size 13 font (Arial) 1 Page Minimum
5. Avoid articles over a year old.
6. 400 word minimum 700 word maximum. Find articles that you can write enough about.
7. Cite your source using citethisforme.com and use the Chicago style format (bibliography citation)